5 Tips for saving money on your dental care
- Prevention is cheaper than cure – really is true when it comes to taking care of your dental health. Regular Dental Exams every 6 months mean we can help spot issues before they become problems. This means saving money and potential discomfort. The cost of a filling is a lot less than root canal treatment.
- Hygienist’s visits on a regular basis, which for most of us means every 6 months means we get the help we need to keep tartar and plaque from building up, causing bad breath, bleeding gums and eventually wobbly teeth. Our hygienist can help you with a good home care regime too.
- Prevention is cheaper than cure but our dental plan makes it even cheaper to come regularly – did you know that if you see your dentist and hygienist twice a year and are on the plan you save a minimum of £36 p.a.
- Have a good home dental care regime; brushing and flossing your teeth twice a day helps to keep plaque at bay. Just two minutes night and morning will make all the difference. A recent survey showed that 40% of Britons don’t brush even once a day. Whilst the dental profession can do their bit we all need to take our own oral hygiene seriously.
- This mays seems odd to say in a money saving article but cheaper is not better when it comes to dental care, what you need is value for money; Dental treatment that is comfortable and lasts. The combination of quality dental materials and laboratories and enough time for the procedure to be done properly are the key components of quality treatment. Any good dentist will guarantee their work, so be sure to ask about that too.