Boost your Confidence with a Whiter, Brighter Smile
A brighter, whiter smile can boost confidence and take years off your appearance (teeth naturally darken as we age). However it also needs to be safe, after all as adults we only have one set of teeth and we need to take very good care of them.
Did you know:
- That tooth whitening can legally only be carried out by someone who is a registered dentist, hygienist, therapist or clinical dental technician. To read more about this click here
- Not all teeth will whiten and our dentists will be able to assess that for you and explain the options to you.
- For more information on whitening please click here
Here are our top tips on what you should ask before you decide to go ahead with whitening:
- Who will be carrying out the procedure and what training and experience do they have?
- What sort of results can I expect? – do they include a shade assessment of the whiteness of your teeth before whitening?
- What types of tooth whitening are available?
- What sort of results can I expect?
- What aftercare is provided and who can I contact for advice after treatment?
At Brixworth Dental Practice in Brixworth, Northampton we offer two Professional Home Whitening Options: these products are only available from a dental professional.
- Bespoke trays with whitening gels – the optimum product for whitening all of your teeth as bespoke trays are made and professionally fitted. Gel is put in to the trays when you wish to whiten your teeth and left for the prescribed amount of time. Our price of £240 includes bespoke whitening trays and 8 whitening gels – additional gels are available to purchase when needed.
- Go Whitening – No impressions, no models, no lab time Sleek and comfortable; adapts to any smile is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It’s a simple, fast, and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. Our price £129 for a pack of 10 upper and lower preloaded whitening trays. Watch our video click here
Our tooth whitening gels also contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce cavities and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.